60+ Goblin Names With Meanings
Goblin names, despite their short and weak stature, have gained notoriety widely, especially in pop culture and media.
In goblins are a fairly weak and common race of neutrally evil humanoid monsters that lower level player characters often have to face in combat. They are similarly depicted in 'WOW' as small, and green or yellowish-green creatures with sharp and pointed features and high intelligence, although they often tend to lack common sense.
Female Goblin Names
Here's a list of the best goblins' names for female goblins.
2. Criotnalmee - One of the unique goblin names.
3. Duzz - A cute goblin name.
5. Gryh - One of the good goblin names.
8. Sharx - A vicious goblin name.
Male Goblin Names
Goblin Names From 'Dungeons And Dragons'
36. Donais (French origin) meaning "to give"; a goblin associate of the Bilgewater Cartel.
37. Druz - Chief enforcer to Gallywix, involved in the FactioLooking for some famous goblin names from? Here's a list.
21. Crimson Hat - a goblin who wears a red hat and heavy iron boots.
22. Fugh - a slow but very strong goblin.
23. Grishnar - a gullible goblin who thinks he's invincible.
24. Gully - patriarch of the Blackwater clan.
25. Huro-Huro - a jungle-dwelling goblin.
26. Iz Iz - a fraud sorcerer goblin in denial.
27. Kalo - a goblin whose only mode of fighting is snarling and biting.
28. Moka - a goblin cook.
29. Pakpak - a goblin named after the only word he can say.
30. Shake Spear - a female goblin who loves writing plays.
31. Tik - a goblin who made a necklace out of his own teeth.
32. Trizick - an ex-bandit goblin who became a circus owner/worker.
33. Uur'lok - a goblin thief who loves stealing things.
34. Yameeka - a female goblin who thinks she's a cursed gnome.
35. Zarl - an accidentally resurrected goblin who believes he is a god.
'World Of Warcraft' Goblin Names
Here's a list of goblins from 'WOW.'n Assaults on Tiragarde Sound and Vol'dun
38. Gazlowe - a trade Prince of the Bilgewater Cartel and the leader of Ratchet.
39. Grizzle (French origin) meaning "gray"; foreman of various Horde projects in Pandaria.
40. Helix (Latin origin) meaning "spiral"; head of the Blackfuse Company.
41. Jastor - a former Trade Prince.
42. Kryll (German origin) meaning "curly"; a servant.
43. Marin (German origin) meaning "of the sea"; a Baron who manages the Crucible of the Uncrowned
44. Mida (African origin) meaning "boundaries"; former leader of the slums in Orgrimmar.
45. Mogul (Mongolian origin) meaning "dynasty"; leader of the Venture Company
46. Neesa (Greek origin) meaning "butterfly"; an engineer and mercenary.
47. Pauli - chief foreman of the Grimrail Depot.
48. Pozzik - a builder.
49. Revilgaz - leader of the Blackwater Raiders.
50. Rixxa - a chemist and pyromaniac goblin.
Goblins From Korean Mythology